Calibration Technology is accredited by the Irish National Accreditation Board (INAB) to ISO 17025 for the accreditation of Laboratory Dispensing Equipment.
We are an ambitious and dynamic company offering the highest standards of calibration services to our customers. We are now recruiting additional Calibration Scientists. We are looking for dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic people, preferably with a scientific background. Full training will be provided in accordance with a defined training programme over 3 months.
Calibration Scientists will be required to work both in our laboratory and on site in customers’ premises.
This position reports to the Quality Manager.
· Provide servicing and calibration of pipettes and other liquid dispensing equipment in our laboratory and on site at customers premises.
· Manage and record workflow and calibration results on our LIMS software.
· Monitor the movement of equipment from customer’s laboratory to us and back to the customer within agreed time-frames.
· Receiving and Dispatch duties.
· Liaise with Customer Service staff on an ongoing basis.
· Promoting and Selling the Services and Products supplied by CTL
Ideal candidate will be educated to diploma/degree level with 2 years experience in a GLP and/or ISO 17025 environment.
Must be energetic and self-driven.
Excellent computer skills as all our procedures are software based.
Good organisational and interpersonal skills are essential.
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a highly skilled team.
Problem solving skill and ability to work to strict deadlines are required.
Good manual dexterity and attention to detail.
Full clean driving Licence.
This role offers an excellent package and an opportunity to work in a state of the art facility.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Calibration Technology Ltd,